Denny Sciscoe, CCIM
Director of Industrial services
At Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company, Denny is responsible for the sales and leasing of industrial properties. Denny joined the Company’s Brokerage Department in 2008 as an Associate. He was promoted to Senior Associate in 2013 and then to Director of Industrial Services in 2017. Denny has more than five years of experience in construction management which includes full involvement from the conceptual stage to the project completion. He developed skills in working effectively with a wide variety of professionals involved in the development process, including architects, engineers, developers, city officials and many others. Denny has currently had over $280M in transactions.
Education and Memberships
Denny studied Construction Engineering at the University of Nebraska-Omaha, is a Sigma Lambda Chi National Honors Member, and a former President of the Local Sigma Lambda Chi Chapter (UNO). He has also completed the Personal Development field of study with the Dale Carnegie Institute.
Denny has a Real Estate Salesperson’s license with the State of Nebraska. He was awarded with the CCIM scholarship and received his CCIM designation in 2019. In addition, Denny serves on the CoStar Industrial Advisory Board, the Sarpy County Economic Development Corporation Board, and the UNL Bureau of Business and Research Board.
Awards and Recognition
- CCIM Overall BIG Deal award, 2018
- CCIM Industrial BIG Deal award, 2017
- CoStar Power Broker award, 2014, 2017 and 2018
- The Lund Company’s Deal of the Year award, 2018
- The Lund Company’s Hunter of the Year award, 2018
- The Lund Company’s Producers’ Club Member, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- The Lund Company’s Team Player of the Year, 2012 and 2013