As founder of The Lund Company in 1981, an alliance member of Cushman & Wakefield, John Lund has over 40 years of comprehensive commercial real estate experience, ranging from general brokerage and asset management to development and consulting services. John has focused his energies and developed the Company into one of the leading full service commercial and investment real estate firms that markets and manages over eight million square feet of properties in a five-state region, valued at over $1 billion.
John is involved in the acquisition, disposition and exchange of commercial real estate investment properties. He is responsible for the overall asset management of a portfolio currently comprised of 30 partnerships that are valued at $400 million..
Memberships and Board Memberships
• Inducted into the Hall of Fame by the Commercial Real Estate Summit Committee in 2015
• Recognized in the Midwest Real Estate News Magazine’s “Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame” in 2012
Current Board Memberships
• Mayor appointed, five-year term on the Omaha Airport Authority Board
Past Board Memberships
• Chairman and board member of the Metropolitan Entertainment and Convention Authority Board (MECA)
• Governor-appointed, six-year term as a member of the Board of Educational Lands and Funds (BELF)
• Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Board and the Omaha by Design Advisory Committee
• President of the Commercial Investment Council/Board of Realtors
• Alumnus of Leadership Omaha
• Secretary/treasurer for the Regency Office Park Association Board