Richard Secor, Jr., CCIM
Rich began his career with Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company in 1983 as a property manager. He has over 40 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. For the past 38 years, Rich has been extensively involved with brokerage, and has participated in over 3,000 transactions having represented various Buyers and Sellers and Landlords and Tenants, primarily in the office and retail sectors. He continues to perform leasing, purchase, sales and consulting services for select clients.
Rich earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and a master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Nebraska-Omaha. He is a graduate of Leadership Omaha. He also holds the professional CCIM designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute.
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC): Member at Large and Past Chairman, Nebraska/Iowa Government Relations Committee
• Regency Office Park Association: Secretary, Board of Directors
• CCIM Nebraska Chapter: Member at Large and Chairman, Scholarship Committee
• Omaha Area Board of Realtors: Past Chairman, Commercial Investment Council
• Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce: Past Member, Board of Directors; Past Chairman, West Council
• Rotary Omaha-West: Member of Board of Trustees, West Omaha Rotary Foundation; Past Club President
• YMCA – Armbrust Branch: Chairman, Board of Directors
• Visiting Nurse Association: Secretary, Board of Directors
• Madonna School: Past Chairman, Board of Directors
• Easter Seals Nebraska: Past Chairman, Board of Directors
• Nebraska Village of Promise: Past Chairman, Board of Directors