Richard Secor, Jr., CCIM
Rich began his career with Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company in 1983 as a Property Manager. He has over 36 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. For the past 34 years, Rich has been extensively involved with brokerage, and has participated in over 3,000 transactions having represented various Buyers and Sellers and Landlords and Tenants, primarily in the office and retail sectors. As a Partner of the Firm, Rich is also involved in business development. He continues to perform leasing, purchase, and sales services for select clients.
Rich earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Nebraska-Omaha. He is a graduate of Leadership Omaha. He also holds the professional CCIM designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute.
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC): Current Member at Large; Past Chairmen, Nebraska/Iowa Government Relations Committee
• CCIM Nebraska Chapter: Chairmen, Scholarship Committee
• Omaha Area Board of Realtors: Past Chairmen, Commercial Investment Council
• Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce: Current Member at Large; Past Member, Board of Directors; Past Chairman, West Council
• Rotary Omaha-West: Current Member at Large; Past President
• YMCA – Armbrust Branch: Chairman; Board of Directors
• Madonna School: Past Chairman, Board of Directors
• Visiting Nurse Association: Current Member, Board of Directors
• Easter Seals Nebraska: Past Chairman, Board of Directors
• Nebraska Village of Promise: Past Chairman, Board of Directors
• Guardian Angels: Past Member, Board of Directors
• Combined Health Agencies Drive (CHAD): Past Member, Board of Directors